Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding spot

I spent the last weekend in Sioux Falls where my fiances family lives. I was so great to one, see my fiance, who has been there for the last three weeks, and two spend some good time with my mother-in-law to be. She is awesome I'm so blessed that we get along so well. She doesn't have a daughter just two boys, so we sat on the couch and drank wine and chatted like highs school girls for hours!! Oh so much fun, but anyways while I was there of coarse we did some wedding stuff. Were going to have a reception in Sioux Falls after Mexico so we went and looked at a place. Its the roof top of a Holiday Inn that's has a pretty cool view of the city. We laughed when we got in there because there clearly was a reception the night before, broken glasses plates and party favors all over. But it was so fun to see that cause it look like a good time had been had and that's exactly what I want. I found some left over flowers even in colors I'm considering, tangerine! I took them home of coarse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment