Thursday, September 8, 2011

shatter

This display says it all! So many people are affected by breast cancer ever year! OPI polish came out with a shatter polish in pink to raise money for breast cancer! I love the color and the shatter is so fun because you can use it with other colors!  
               This hits home for me because I have quite a few clients that are affected by it. I feel that almost everyone knows someone who has been affected by it. One of Justin's close friends mom has been in remission for a few years now. So this past June we ran a race for her and my clients. It was a ton of fun, my brother in law ran for a client of his as well and my step brother got on board, so it was me and the boys!


                                    Can't wait to run again! And paint my toes as a reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment