Saturday, September 3, 2011

Im in love with bob....

In my last blog I showed you a cut im just in love with! I want to show you a few more inverted bobs.
 After having longer hair for about two years my fiance finally convinced me to cut it short. Hes a short hair man, and he was actually right about my style because I love having it shorter! Its scary to make the change at first, but also very exciting to try something new! Its just hair it WILL grow back!  
'inverted'





I find that shoter cuts like these are fun to play with products. All tho you may have to do your hair more, it still takes about half the time.

With styling my clients I start with a smothing cream or gloss, you want a product that will protect your hair from the heat and have a little hold for fly aways when blow drying. I cocktial this with a volume foam I apply at the roots for lift. Then blow dry until almost dry then round brush the top section for lift!! Pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment