Monday, October 17, 2011

A hair show experiance

This weekend I attended the Insalon show at the River Center in St, Paul. Hair shows are one of the most inspiring form of education I believe in our industry. Its education overload for sure! You have product line classes, Hair cutting coloring, runway shows and vendors up the wazoo! It can be very overwhelming if you don't make you plan of attack ahead of time because its very easy to get distracted and miss out a great stuff. This show I attended on my own and honestly it was great, I saw way more presentation then normal and really focused on what I wanted to learn. I started both my mornings with a structured business class, being a stylist we usually never get to see the other side, which is numbers!! Tracking you business is so important and setting goals. These shows really give you a little kick in the ass and give you great ideas to take back to the salon. I just love attending big events like this, being inspired is the most incredible feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment